Meat People Menu

– RESERVE A TABLE FOR TONIGHT –

The Meat People has fast become one of Islington's premier restaurants with a legion of loyal customers who just love our food! Want to find out what we're all about? Book your table at foodie heaven right now, you'll never look back!

BOOK YOUR TABLE

Please complete your booking using the form below.
Please note all fields are required.

View/Cancel a Reservation
Use the form below to find your reservation
Find Reservations
Book a table
Contact Details

IMPORTANT: Please check your Junk Mail folder for any correspondence from us.

WE GET PRETTY BUSY! SO BOOKING IS A GREAT IDEA...

We always keep some space in the bar for walk ins, however we recommend booking a table for your comfort and to avoid wait.

For bookings you can also call us on 020 735 95361 or email us at bookings@meatpeople.co.uk.

Please note:

    • We do not accept children (under 14yrs) after 6pm
    • Maximum booking of 10 people.
    • A £50 deposit is required for bookings for 6 and over. We will request payment by bank transfer once your booking is confirmed.

The Meat People Restaurant is committed to the Code of Best Practice on Service Charges, Tips, Gratuities and Cover Charges. If you choose to leave a tip through a card, we will retain 10 per cent to cover the charges we incur in processing your payment, card fraud losses and administration costs in distributing sums to staff and business costs [this also includes deductions for breakages, till shortages and walk-outs]. The remaining 90 per cent is allocated to the staff in the business and is shared out through a system controlled by a staff representative. All cash tips go to the staff.

- JOIN THE MEAT PEOPLE MAILING LIST -

FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS, VIEWS & SPECIAL OFFERS AT THE MEAT PEOPLE RESTAURANT JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TODAY!
!
!
!
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.
Meat People

GET IN TOUCH

0207 359 5361 | info@meatpeople.co.uk
Meat People, 4-6 Essex Road, London N1 8LN

- MEAT PEOPLE, AT YOUR SERVICE -

OPENING HOURS

Tuesday-Wednesday 5pm-10pm
Thursday 12pm - 11pm
Friday 12pm-11pm
Saturday 12pm-11pm
Sunday Closed

For the last 2 months we’ve been engaging with our suppliers whilst we kept our menu prices unchanged, unfortunately our use of local and seasonal ingredients have not been spared by the recent increases. We regret that we have to slightly readjust our prices to reflect the increase however we have squeezed as much as possible to limit the negative impact on your wallets.

We thank you more then ever for your support!